Social, Foster, Youth and Professional Behavioral Care Resources
There are many resources on the internet that address many of the behavioral care services we offer, but not all of them are reliable. We do not specifically endorse the content linked to below yet we believe they can provide you third-party insight into the services we provide and how you can become involved at The Village Network.
Potential sites of interest to learn more about the Social Services available.
- Ohio Job and Family Services
- Ohio Department of Mental Health
- Child Welfare League of America
- Alliance for Children & Families
- Ohio Association for Child Caring Agencies
- Juvenile Justice Coalition
- Wayne County Children's Advocacy Center
Potential sites of interest for Foster Parents or those interested in becoming Foster Parents.
- National Foster Parent Association
- Orphan Foundation of America
- Be A Foster Parent.com
- Ohio Foster Family Care Association
- Foster Family Based Treatment Association
- Foster Care Alumni of America
Potential sites of interest for the Youth entering our programs.
Potential sites of interest for Social Service Professionals.