Building Brighter Futures
At The Village Network, our trauma-informed care approach combines evidence-based programs with the best proven practices.
Discover the many ways we can help.
We believe that every child and young adult deserves to be loved and nurtured in order to live a healthy, positive life.
Outpatient Behavioral Health
Receive secure, confidential, and professional mental health services from experienced and licensed therapists in person or online.
We’ve offered residential treatment to at-risk youth for more than 70 years. We currently serve boys and girls in group homes and residential treatment centers across Ohio.
To work in partnerships to empower youth and their families to build brighter futures.
We Empower Youth and Their Families to Build Brighter Futures
At the Village Network, we believe that every child and young adult deserves to be loved and nurtured in order to live a healthy, meaningful, and positive life. Since 1946, we have provided compassionate treatment to support the behavioral, physical, and emotional health of children and their families. We individually assess the needs of each child and create dynamic treatment plans specifically designed to properly transition them from disruptive situations to permanent, stable environments.
We Have a History of Success in Shaping & Transitioning Lives
Our mission is to work in partnerships to empower youth and their families to build brighter futures. We are beginning to implement Collaborative Problem-Solving along with The Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics ™ that addresses the individual needs of youth and their families. Our services include community-based services, residential treatment, and treatment foster care programs throughout our locations in central and northeast Ohio and West Virginia.
Careers at The Village Network
The Village Network is one of Ohio’s leading private providers of community services, residential treatment, and treatment foster care. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of children and teens through the highest quality of services possible. By joining our organization, you can help us achieve our goal and make a positive difference in the lives of our community’s most precious asset: our future, our youth.
Our Five Essential Beliefs
- Respect: Our approaches and practices must be humane and respectful to everyone involved.
- Environment of Care: Our treatment environments must be free of violence and coercive interventions.
- Family Driven: We believe that interventions will be respectful, relevant, and effective when parents are empowered to make decisions about their child’s services and valued as a true partner in their child’s care.
- Strengths Based: We believe people do better when they learn to be flexible, problem solve, and regulate their emotions.
- Mission Driven: Together, we can do our best to create partnerships for brighter futures.