We Empower Youth And Their Families To Build Brighter Futures
At The Village Network, we believe that every child and young adult deserves to be loved and nurtured in order to live a healthy, meaningful and positive life. Since 1946, we’ve been providing compassionate treatment to support the behavioral, physical and emotional health of children and families, where the needs of each child are individually assessed and dynamic treatment plans are specifically designed to properly transition them from disruptive to permanent, stable environments.
We Have A History Of Success In Shaping & Transforming Lives
Our mission is to work together in partnerships that empower youth and their families to build brighter futures. We are beginning to implement Collaborative Problem Solving along with The Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics ™ that addresses the individual needs of youth and their families. Our services include community based services, residential treatment, and treatment foster care programs throughout our locations in central and northeast Ohio and West Virginia.
To work in partnerships that will empower youth and their families to build brighter futures.
The Village Network will become a national leader in the care of youth and their families; improving their behavioral health, well-being and quality of life. We will be known for our unwavering pursuit of excellence.
- We believe quality programs are developed through partnerships with the community based on a culture of hope, respect, integrity, and genuine caring for both those we serve and our employees.
- We believe in the resilience of the human spirit and in the potential for personal growth.
- We believe in teamwork and that our people are the best and brightest.
- We believe every employee makes a difference.
- We believe in helping each other achieve greatness by fostering creativity and innovation.
- We believe in knowledge building.
- We believe it is important to consistently exceed the expectations of those we serve and respond to emerging community needs.
- We believe in providing a culture that encourages personal responsibility within the Organization as well as in the communities we serve.
Not-For-Profit With A For-Profit Mentality
By applying sound business principles, The Village Network continues to develop tools and opportunities to help youth rise above adverse childhood experiences and lead healthy positive lives. Forward-thinking, research-based leadership, supported by a dedicated team of experienced and compassionate caregivers are what provides us a healthy bottom line and give us the opportunity to provide leading-edge treatment options. In the past few years, we have more than doubled our number of youths served and with careful controlled growth we are expanding our reach on a regular basis.
We have a long history of excellent financial stewardship and accountability. Here at The Village Network, we are transparent with our record keeping and excellent stewards of every dollar we receive.